We got back from our family vacation to Canyon Lake, TX last night. Truett says we were on an "adventure." :-) He cried last night and this morning wanting to go back already. We did lots of fun stuff and had a great time even though I caught a stomach bug for part of the time. I have tons of pics that I'll get up in the next couple days. Here is a rundown of what we did:
Friday - Drove most of the day. Had dinner with Shawn and Kerri (my brother and SIL) and my mom and Tamra. Checked into our condo.
Saturday- Outlet malls all day!
Sunday - Took it easy, bought some groceries, and swam. I got sick during the night with a stomach bug.
Monday - I was sick all day, but felt bad for staying in the room so that evening we rode the glass bottom boats in San Marcos.
Tuesday- Miniature golf and Schlitterbahn
Wednesday - San Antonio zoo, the childrens' museum, and Build-a-Bear
Thursday- Back to the outlet malls, walked around Gruene, TX and ate at the "Gristmill"
Friday - Headed home! Stopped and walked around and shopped in Fredericksburg, picnic lunch in the park, stopped for dinner in San Angelo and had another picnic in the park. Home!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am so jealous that you got to go the the outlet malls! I love those. And I love Fredericksburg. If I could pick anywhere to live it would be that area. It is so beautiful.
Post a Comment