Today at 1:24 p.m. Claire officially became 8 months old! I seriously cannot believe it. I used to get tired of people always telling me after Truett was born to "enjoy it while I could because they grow up so fast." It's definitely true though. She is the happiest baby I've ever seen and has brought so much joy to our lives over these 8 months. I'm saddened that she's growing up so fast, but I'm even more excited at the thought of watching her continue to grow and see what kind of girl and woman she becomes. Here are a few pics of Claire up until this point...
5 days old
4 months




3 comments:
So adorable!! I can't believe she is already 8 months either. It seems like just yesterday. I love the progression shots, so cute!!!!
oh, what a sweet lil girl!!!! do you and rhett plan to have anymore babies in the future??
...what beautiful children....just like their mamma........Don & Ida
Post a Comment