My "little" sister just had her 22nd birthday on July 22 so we had a party for her at my Mom's house. That's when I really starting thinking about simple pleasures. Take cookie cakes for example. I know you're thinking, "What the heck do cookie cakes have to do with this blog?" Well, my mom has been making us cookie cakes for our birthdays for as long as I can remember. She asks us before every birthday what type of cake or dessert we want and we always want the same thing: a cookie cake. I never realized as a child how special these cookie cakes would become. I look forward to many more cookie cakes and I know I will make them for my kids too!
You know I couldn't publish this post without leaving a picture, right? :) Here is my beautiful sis and her cookie cake...
1 comment:
aww, sweet Tamra... I can't get over the fact that she is 22, married, and a grown up. She's so beautiful :)
Post a Comment