Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Happy Birthday Truett!
Today is Truett's 3rd birthday! We took him to Joyland last night to celebrate and spend some one on one time with him for his special day. He had so much fun and wanted to ride everything. His favorites were the airplanes and the bumper cars. Of course I took lots of pictures and I'll be posting them later today or tonight. Today we're going to make sugar cookies for Truett to decorate with icing and his big party is this weekend. This morning he wanted to look at baby pictures of himself so while we were doing that I decided to make this little collage to showcase the past 3 years. You should be able to click on it to make it larger....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
awww, cutie pie. Happy Birthday Truett!
Great job Mom and Dad....tell Truett Happy Birthday for us!!....Don & Ida Haley
Post a Comment