Truett is really loving his role as a big brother. He and Claire are actually playing together now and he normally doesn't mind sharing his toys with her. She LOVES watching him play and he is her entertainment most of the day. I can't imagine how Truett and I spent our days when it was just us. It seems so much more fun now with both of them.
What brought this post on was something Truett said earlier that I thought was so cute. He and Claire were in the playroom playing with his tractors. (Yes, my little princess plays with tractors, haha.) Truett was talking to Claire like little kids talk to each other and finally after several minutes went by he said
Claire, would you please talk to me!?!
I thought it was the funniest thing. It's like he just can't wait until she's older so she can run, play, and talk with him.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment