I used to be very organized and had to plan everything way beforehand. I think going from one child to two has sent that aspect of me straight down the drain. However, I am really trying to get back to that organized person that's inside me.
I have been busy trying to get all the kids winter clothes together. Whew! That is a chore! I had no idea how buying clothes for 2 children, especially different genders would be! It's amazing how much stuff these tiny people actually need.
I've also started planning Claire's 1st birthday. I have just about everything decided on except the cake. I've narrowed it down to 2, but just can't make the decision.
I've also started on halloween costumes. I really do not like halloween at all, but I figure I'll be a bad parent if I don't let my kids dress up in cute costumes and get the full halloween experience.
My other mission has been cleaning out and organizing both kids dressers and closets. I have finished Claire's so far and I feel so much better! My next missions: Truett's room, my craft closet, both bathrooms, and our pantry!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean. My life seems to be going too many different directions these days. Happy to see that you are getting everything re-organized again!!!
You should totally join some of the Challenges I do, it's a lot of fun and motivating to see the before and after pics of everybody else.
Wow, look at you!!! You are an inspiration with all you do!
Post a Comment