Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday school

Truett is really starting to love Thursday school. Well, except for the person who dresses up like a bunny to greet them and tell them bye. He is terrified of that! He always comes home singing new songs and loves showing me everything he made while there. Today they learned about fisher's of men and learned how to be a helper and set the table. Here is Truett showing me a few things he made this morning...

I forgot to mention in my updates last night some funny things about Claire. She just started dancing when she hears music or when Truett and I sing. Watching little ones dance is one of the funniest things ever. I'm hoping to get it on video soon. She is also like a little puppy everytime she sees someone with food. She crawls right to them and "begs" for a bite. :) Her favorite person to do this to is Truett because she knows he'll give her whatever she wants.

No comments: