Friday, December 19, 2008

family motto?

Over the past several months I had sort of 'adopted' the saying, "Embrace the Journey." I found it in some of my digital scrapbooking supplies and thought that it really fit with our family and the times we were going through. Recently, I came across a new quote that I really love and thanks to Abby for finding the source and the entire quote for me...I just had the first few lines. I think it's a great family motto for us...I'm even thinking of making a print for our house with the quote so we will see it everday.

3 comments:

Abby Reed said...

I love the quote, too -- you're the one who inspired me to look it up! :)

Jess said...

That is a perfect Family Quote!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I have that hanging in my kitchen. I got it at Kirkland's. It's a black plate holder and each plate has a line on it. Love it!