Monday, January 26, 2009

back to the dr. we go!

We're still waiting on Claire's ENT appointment this Thursday, but she is pretty miserable, especially at bedtime and naptime when she has to lay down...I guess it causes a lot of pressure in her ears so that means lots of time in the rocking chair. I don't mind the time I get to spend with her ,but I hate seeing her in pain. I called the pediatrician for any advice on how to keep her comfortable until the ear procedure and she wants me to take her back in tomorrow morning for another shot of Rocephrin. It makes me sick to give her all these antibiotics, but right now it's the only thing that will help her until she can get the tubes put in. So, I guess we're headed back to see Dr. Z tomorrow...

3 comments:

kim said...

hope she gets better soon

Deidre said...

aw, poor Claire! How long until she gets the tubes put in?

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope she feels better soon. Poor baby!