Wednesday, January 14, 2009

more about the new pictures...

Well, due to technical difficulties I could not get my slideshow to post correctly unless I didn't put any words with it...strange. So anyway the slideshow I just posted is from our photo shoot yesterday. After putting it off for months, I finally decided to have the kids pictures made somewhere professionally again. My previous experiences have been pretty bad so we tried a new place and I LOVE them! I thought the pictures turned out awesome and really reflected their personalities. The photographer took 118 pictures and we had to narrow it down to 7 poses....that was nearly impossible! The slideshow contains all of the pictures I thought were cute...in their raw form. A lot of them we got enhanced with black and white or with vignettes around them. Here are my favorite ones:


3 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I saw them on myspace! They are all so cute!

Abby Reed said...

sooooooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very cute...they all turned out GREAT!