Sunday, January 25, 2009

a new recipe

Those who know me probably know that I love a good dessert and I especially love making them. Wherever we go, people already know that I will be bringing dessert. With that said, I'm always on the lookout for new recipes. I found one for "chocolate chip cookie dough brownies" and thought I'd give it a try.....and man....they are delicious! Nothing better than a big fat brownie, mixed with a big fat chocolate chip cookie...then topped with a little fudge icing...yum! This is not my picture, but mine look just like this, except better because, well....I cut mine much bigger, haha! :-) Click on the picture if you want the recipe.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd totally pay you to make me some of these! You said my two favorite words. COOKIE. DOUGH. !!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those look absolutely delicious!!!