Thursday, February 5, 2009

i guess this was our 'sign'

After thinking long and hard about Claire's surgery last night we decided to go forward with it. Claire was up 3 times last night and has been pulling on her ears quite a bit today and had a hard time taking a nap, which is usually her first signs of an ear infection. The ENT dr. did warn us that her ears looked like she was about to get another infection when we were in his office last week so I guess he was right. We have to be there tomorrow morning at 6:45 and I can honestly say I'm at peace with our decision and really think it's for the best.

6 comments:

Abby Reed said...

Good good good! Big hugs for tomorrow!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Clair...and don't worry Mom and Dad...God Bless....Don & Ida

Anonymous said...

You are in our prayers ClaireBear!!!

The Creative Princess said...

Awwww. Poor baby. I am so glad you are getting this done though. I really do hope it helps. You all will be in my thoughts tomorrow. BIG hugs to you Kylee, I know it is going to be a rough day for you.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Praying that it goes well tomorrow!

kim said...

it really isn't as bad as you think though. i know though surgery for your baby seems so scary. but i have known so many ppl in my family that have gotten tubes and really they are so much better now and no more problems and they are sooo gald they had it done. it really helps honestly and you won't regret it. believe it or not dh as a adult still gets tubes in his ears every few years.