Wednesday, February 25, 2009
sad :(
Over the past few months we have experienced more than our fair share of death. This time, it's animals that I'm talking about. In December we lost our beloved Caeser. Last month, a full grown goat. Then, this weekend one of our other goats had babies...very premature babies. She was not taking care of them so we brought them in the house with a makeshift "incubator" in the bathroom. We kept them warm and bought some baby goat formula to feed them. Rhett and I fed them with a syringe and later with a bottle....but neither one of them made it. :( I think they were just too premature and were not developed enough. One passed away pretty soon after we brought them in the house...the other lived a bit longer. I just *knew* she would make it. I had a name for her and she was going to be like a pet for us...after we nursed her back to health. Looks like we won't get that chance now. Then yesterday we discovered that our llama, Dolly, was sick. Rhett went to the vet and got her medicine this morning, but by the time he got home she was already gone. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Like I said before, I'm SO sorry! :-(
oh no not dolly too? how sad
aww, KK, I am so sorry. I know the loss of a pet is tough stuff....
I'm sorry, Kylee. I went through that a lot growing up. Hang in there.
Post a Comment