Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26th

Today is my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! We're having a little get-together this weekend to celebrate.

This day also holds another memory for me that I will remember every single March 26th for the rest of my life. This was the day that I walked into a local store to purchase 2 pregnancy tests...in an effort to prove Rhett wrong. He had been teasing me for days saying that I was pregnant...I thought he was crazy. Looks like he was right...and we have a beautiful baby girl to prove it!
Even funnier...about a week prior to this we were in Amarillo shopping for my sister's wedding gown. While trying on my matron of honor dress I didn't really like the way I looked in it. My tummy just looked bigger than normal. I joked with everyone that I should just get pregnant so that I wouldn't have to worry about looking terrible in my dress. I was already pregnant at this time and didn't even know it. Funny how things work out. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny...we both posted something about pregnancy from this date! ...And Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Kylee said...

Wow, crazy! We both have a pray for Stellan button too...what a coincidence!

kim said...

happy bday to your mom

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Oh my goodness, I saw the pregnancy test picture when I first looked at your blog was wondering if you were trying to tell us something, lol! Happy birthday to your mom!

Don and Ida said...

Happy Birthday 'Mom....

And a Happy March 26th to find out about 'ClairBear'!....

DDH