Tuesday, April 28, 2009

still trucking along!

I know I haven't posted or updated in a while, but things have been crazy busy here! Last month I had a pretty uneventful and sometimes boring life....this month I don't know whether I'm coming or going! My photography business (Kylee K. Photography) is definitely keeping me busy...especially the graduation announcements. I have lots more pictures to share, but I am having computer problems so I'll wait until my computer is faster.

I have a few goals set for my business this week....but I'll share them when they're completed! My biggest news is the new addition to my business...the brand spankin' new Nikon DSLR that was just released 2 days ago now belongs to me. I'm very excited to capture special memories with it that will be treasured for a lifetime.

Pics coming soon!

1 comment:

kim said...

i think you have great photo skills--looking forward to new pics.

i don't mind boring. half of my posts are definately boring