As usual, I've been absent from the blogging world for a while and am back with updates. The kids are doing great. Truett is still loving tee-ball and is now officially done with Thursday school. He asks about it everyday so I am explaining that after his birthday he will start preschool. Of course he's excited about that! He's really into superheroes lately like Batman and Spiderman. He talks about his birthday everyday and informed me that this year he wants his party to be at Texas Tech! ;-)
Claire is still our sweet girl. She is saying several words now and is also quite strong in her screaming skills. She loves playing with babies now....covering them up and feeding them. She mimics just about everything I do from brushing her hair to using my makeup brushes. She LOVES to slide and would do it all day long if we let her. Her favorite word by far is "mama." In fact, she loves it so much that she calls Rhett mama too, hehe.
As part of my birthday celebration, my mom and sister took me to Clay Cafe. I have been wanting to go there for ages. It was so fun...I can't wait to go back! I just got my plate that I painted today so I'll be sure and post a picture of it soon.
Last weekend we attended Rhett's brother's (Gunner) Senior Sunday at their church. Since we were already in Muleshoe we decided to take a mini vacation and stay the night in Clovis. The kids loved swimming and doing activities in a different town than we're used to. It was a nice break!
As soon as we got home from our mini vacation, I had to get back to work on editing and ordering all of the baseball pictures. I never mentioned it, but last weekend and a few days this past week I took all of our Cal Ripken league baseball pictures....all 20 teams! It was a huge undertaking, but I've almost got them all ordered. There ended up being over 220 kids total. I don't have long to catch my breath though because in a few weeks I'll be doing 17 softball teams, teaching a week long VBS, going on a week long vacation, then coming back to do all of our flag football pictures. Can you say BUSY?! It has been a lot of hard work, but it sure is nice to not solely depend on a single income for a change!
In other news, Rhett is still working tirelessly on the tree house...hopefully it will be completed by Truett's birthday. More pictures of it to come too!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Sounds like you've been busy! Can't wait to see pics of the treehouse. Oh-the screaming gets worse. ;) Must be a girl thing!
You certainly can say BUSY.
Nice article
Milano
Wow, you have been busy!! But it sounds like a good busy :) So far, we're skipping the screaming stage with Zander but we definitely heard it all with Zack!
looks like you have a good start on the photography thing. thast great.
Glad your new business is doing well...but I knew it would...with your skills and expertise, it simply had no choice!...tell Rhett to get out there and work on that TreeHouse....our best to Truett and ClairBear....DDH
Post a Comment