Thursday, June 18, 2009

climbing a mountain

The past month or so I feel like I have been climbing a huge mountain....with baseball pictures, softball pictures, teaching Vacation Bible School, and getting ready for vacation. I've been so stressed and thinking I would never get it all done! Well, here I am...2 days away from leaving for vacation and everything is done, other than packing. I am SO relieved. I can't wait to drive away from my house with a feeling of accomplishment, knowing that I have nothing to worry about while I'm gone!

The rest of the family is excited too, of course. It will be so nice to just relax and spend time with the kids while focusing on just the 4 of us...no one else for an entire week! I'm not sure what we're going to do yet, but definitely do some boating, go to the beach in Galveston, maybe go to Schlitterbahn in Galveston, the space center, etc...

Here are some of my favorite shots from our vacation last year....

1 comment:

milano desen said...

I wish you a succesful vacation and do not think too much about your health.

Milano