Well, at least our clothes, pillows, blankets, sheets, etc... Because of these!
I snagged these off craigslist a few months ago and made the trip to Hobbs, NM to pick them up. They had only been used 2-3 months by an older couple so they were basically new....and were a great price! The best part is that both kids love them! They love helping with laundry now because they're right on their level and they can put clothes in and take them out for me.




5 comments:
Great find...hopefully the kids will continue to enjoy helping with laundry! ;-)
Oh my gosh!!!!! I saw these on Hobbsamerica.com and almost called to look at them!!! I can't believe they were for sale for only 80 bucks!!!!!!! Good for you!
Nice find!!!
Awesome! I bet the kiddos helping won't last too long when they discover it is house chores their really doing. :)
Abby...I guess this was a different set. I WISH they would have only been $80!
Post a Comment