Well, we've had so much going on I don't even know where to start! Rhett is playing softball 2 nights a week, I have photography class one night a week, I teach GA's and Rhett teaches RA's at church one night a week, Truett is about to start playing soccer, and the list goes on and on and on. This past weekend we went to the Terry county air show so the kids could see some airplanes up close and personal. It was cold, but fun! Here are my babies, holding hands while watching the airplanes...so sweet!

I also did my first wedding shoot on Saturday! I was pretty nervous, but I think I did well. My mother in law came along to help me and we made a good team. On Monday we celebrated Rhett's 28th birthday! Happy birthday again honey! My mom made a quick trip home from Arizona over the weekend and the kids were so glad to see their MeMa. I was too...I've been missing my mama! This picture was taken in her back yard:

Here is another picture I took before church on Sunday... Truett is 4 and Claire is now 22 months. Yes, you heard that right....my BABY girl will be 2 next month! :-O

Between all our activities we did take the time to make some awesome fall treats. Quite possibly my new favorite! So if you're reading this just expect me to be bringing them to any fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving that we have coming up, haha. You can read more about them on this blog:
http://glassslippercakery.blogspot.com/2008/10/itty-bitty-caramel-apples.htmlYou can't really tell in the picture, but they're pretty small...I'm talking 2-3 bites for a normal sized mouth and they are SOOOOO good!

My brother is making improvements everyday. He is finally breathing on his own - Hallelujah! Today marks 1 month since his accident. He is currently in a step-down ICU unit in Phoenix. He is able to whisper and sit up some and is not nearly as sedated as he was a week ago and especially two weeks ago. He is alert enough to know what is going on and he knows what he needs to do in order to get better. I'll be flying back to Phoenix next week to be with him and my mom. Please keep praying for him..specifically for his pain to be eased and for him to not become so frustrated and anxious during the long journey ahead of him.
3 comments:
When we were kids my parents would take my brother and I to the San Antonio airport. We would park, sit, and watch the planes take off and land for hours. Memories...I loved it!
I've missed your blog...tell Rhett Happy Birthday....he helped us the other day with furniture haulin' and we appreciated it...
I asked him to tell you that you had twice saved my life with Kylee K's World Famous Lasagna...thanks again...
Our best to your brother...sounds like good news...
DDH
It sounds like you've been really busy. I'm so glad your brother is improving!
Post a Comment