Well, I'm back....almost 2 months later. I have been terrible at blogging lately. Mainly because of my photography business...it has really grown into something great!! Plus spring and summer are the busiest times of the year for photography. The kids are doing great. Truett is 2 months shy of being FIVE!! Claire is officially 2 1/2 years old now. Truett just finished Pre-K and will be in Kindergarten next year...he also mastered riding his bike with no training wheels last week. He (and us too) were SO proud! It was a major accomplishment. Claire is a little 'mini-me.' She likes to do everything I do. She is SOOO sweet and is always hugging and kissing me and wanting to help me around the house. She even has her own little pink broom so she can help sweep. She still loves playing with her baby dolls. I have a family pic to share. Baseball (tee-ball) pretty much took over our lives for a few weeks with Truett playing and Rhett being VP of the board AND coaching. Anyway, enjoy!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Welcome back! I'm glad you are all doing well!
Where did you get the broom for Claire!?! Brylee is always grabbing my big broom trying to sweep and knocks things over. I have been looking all over for one. I am glad things are going good...take care!!
Post a Comment