Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my favorite of our family pics...

is now driving me crazy! I've had it as my profile photo on facebook for a while now and I just thought it was wonderful. Until a few nights ago Rhett mentioned to me that Claire was sticking her finger in Truett's ear in the photo! I can't believe I never saw it before...you know, me being a PHOTOGRAPHER and all! I guess since we had someone else take the pictures I just didn't even pay attention. It's kind of funny now that I think about it and will be something to laugh about later when they're older I guess...

2 comments:

Ida said...

I'm laughing about it now....and Truett looks like he thought it was pretty funny too! That is priceless! Enjoy it, they will be all grown up before you can blink, Kylee.

kim said...

lol that is funny!