Here is the last day of our Disneyworld trip. We only had about 4 hours to spend until we were supposed to head to the airport so we squeezed in as much fun and memories as we could. I wanted to experience the 'magic' of Magic Kingdom again so we headed back there. This is probably one the most awesome places I've ever been too. I wish I could bottle up the feeling I had there and experience it whenever I wanted to. Needless to say, it was a perfect way to end our trip. The weather was perfect and we had a great time!
Throughout the entire trip I wanted to badly get a pic of Truett with Woody and Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. Have I mentioned how scared Truett was of the characters? I begged and bribed and begged and bribed some more just to get the one with Woody I posted from day 2 of our trip. Truett was so adament about not taking his pic with Buzz. Well we had just gotten off of one of the Toy Story rides and there was Buzz right outside the door! We snuck Truett into the line waiting to see Buzz without him even knowing. Once he figured it out, he finally decided to let me take the pic, only if Rhett was in there too...
This is one of the pics I really really wanted. Well, not only is Truett scared of the characters....but he also HATES those ear hats and says they're embarassing.
this is how nice and empty the parks at right at opening...


If you've ever stayed in a Disney resort you know that you ride the bus a lot. To and from each park and to and from the airport. Everytime we got on a bus Claire fell asleep. By the end of our trip she said, "I don't like the bus, it makes me sleepy."




No comments:
Post a Comment