Wednesday, January 12, 2011

these are a few of my favorite (currently) things

So, I figured if Oprah can do it so can I. That is, make a list of my favorite things. Only difference is you're not going to be winning any of the items. Sorry! :-( I'm trying to save up for some of this stuff myself! haha Here they are in no particular order...

this is a DIY jewelry kit for a beautiful vintage rosette necklace...love it..many other colors available at www.peachychic.com

this one may seem strange, but seriously, I could drink this stuff! it's vidalia onion vinagerette salad dressing. since buying it, i have eaten salad for lunch and dinner everyday for about 2 weeks now.

both photos above are of a gorgeous purse/camera bag from www.jototes.com . really really thinking about buying one of these. got it in my online cart and everything. just gotta push the buy button. :-)

this one is the photo editing software I use and am currently awaiting the newest version via eBay...love it!
if you have read my blog recently you already know about my love affair with containers, especially these air tight OXO Good Grips Pop containers.
the color turquoise, enough said.

one of my favorite books ever! yes, cookbooks do count! :-) awesome recipes and cookie decorating ideas

my favorite Victorias Secret perfume...even better in the solid little purse size stick...just ask my hubby...no more choking him out in the car everytime I want to put on a little perfume

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the necklace and the camera tote!