Friday, April 15, 2011

the best part of waking up...

is Caribou Breakfast Blend coffee from my Keurig in my cup...
I used to think coffee was disgusting...as it turns out, I had just never had GOOD coffee before. To even make it worth drinking I would add all sorts of ingredients. Well, last month Rhett and I decided to buy a Keurig coffee maker. We weren't sure what all the hype was about them, but we did like the fact that it makes coffee by the cup because we both normally drink only 1 cup a day and at different times so making a pot of coffee never made sense. Since my first cup, I have been in love! You can buy all sorts of different coffees and can choose the ounce size of your cup. We have enjoyed experimenting with different brands and flavors and can't wait to try the hot chocolates, tea, and even iced coffees you can make with the Keurig. It seems really strange to me, but it makes me actually enjoy getting up because I know I'll have a yummy cup of coffee to look forward to. Even better, we can both have whatever type of coffee we like at whatever time we want it and it will always be fresh! We give the Keurig 2 thumbs up!!

No comments: