This past weekend we went to Ute Lake with Rhett's family to celebrate the 4th of July. Truett had a blast in the boat and rode the kneeboard and innertube with Rhett. I even kneeboarded for the 1st time in 4 years since I hadn't done it since before I was pregnant with Truett. The boat is like a drug to Claire. As soon as we get in, she falls asleep and doesn't move until we stop. Truett got to go fishing and caught 4 fish! We also watched a pretty cool fireworks display.
Hi Kylee!! We were at Ute Lake on the 4th! Abby and Tyler met Bubba and me and also her Grandparents there. We had a great time too. Wish we would have known you were there we would have had ya'll over for a fish fry!! Great blog, I'm glad Abby talked ya into it!! Your little family is just beautiful! Take care and keep up the blogging.
Welcome to our family blog! We are a small town all-American Texas family. I (Kylee) am a certified teacher, turned stay at home mom and photographer. I am married to my high school sweetheart and together we have 2 beautiful kiddos...Truett (5 1/2) and Claire (3). You're likely to see a variety of topics on this blog..including updates on our family, and lots of posts about my interests, which include crafting, some sewing, baking, organizing, and home decorating.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Claire sleeping. Too cute!! And Truett with his fish is one to frame.
Hi Kylee!! We were at Ute Lake on the 4th! Abby and Tyler met Bubba and me and also her Grandparents there. We had a great time too. Wish we would have known you were there we would have had ya'll over for a fish fry!! Great blog, I'm glad Abby talked ya into it!! Your little family is just beautiful! Take care and keep up the blogging.
Post a Comment