Sunday, July 13, 2008

work in progress

I'm beginning to think we will never NOT live in a "work in progress!" Since the day we bought our first home in 2001, we have been doing home repairs, renovations, updates, etc... We're now on house #2 and still trucking! Once I find some before pictures I'll have to post them because the change is drastic! Our current house in Brownfield has undergone a major makeover. We've almost got the inside where we want it, so we started on the outside, which has been neglected for way too long. Rhett and I painted the trim, shutters, door frames, screen doors, etc.. but still have a long ways to go. It looks SO much better, newer, clean, everything! I can't wait to finish it all. It's going to feel like a new house! Don't let that fool you though - we will ALWAYS think of something else that needs to be done!

No comments: