Saturday, August 30, 2008

1st word and big girl jammies

You know your children are growing up when they can't fit into the cute little footie PJs anymore. Claire has officially made it to that stage and is now sporting big girl jammies!
You also know they've hit that stage when the baby food goes out the door and all they want is what you're eating! Claire is loving mealtime now that we've given up on baby food. She eats anything and everything and lots of it! In fact, I think she's been eating more than Truett lately!

Claire has been babbling for a while now, but lately has started saying "byebye." It's like hearing a little angel when she speaks... (you may have to turn your volume up pretty high)

2 comments:

Abby Reed said...

awwww.... she's growing up!!! I hate it when they do that :)

But seriously, she is so adorable, I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Susan said...

Beautiful little girl that we love to pieces, just growing up too - too fast. What beautiful parents to have such great-beautiful children. yall are GREAT