Rhett and Truett spent most of the day working on an old 4-wheeler that Rhett's younger brothers used to ride. Truett is such a big helper and stayed with Rhett all day because he was so excited about riding the 4-wheeler. He helped him carry tires, spray WD-40, hand him tools, etc... After a few hours, it was ready to go, but it needed a little help. I was in the house at the time and happened to look out the window and see my little boy driving our riding lawnmower! Of course I ran outside to see what was going on and I wouldn't be a mom if I didn't grab the camera on my way out. ;) So, Rhett was trying to pull the 4-wheeler behind the lawnmower to get it started. I took a few short videos of what happened next...
Truett cruising along. Right when I cut the video off,
he reaches down and pulls the accelerator up to go
faster. Typical man!
Before you watch this video, just know that we made
him wear a helmet everytime afterwards...
I really wish I wouldn't have cut the video off right then because it was pretty amusing. Truett thought it was so funny that he "wrecked into Daddy." Here are a few more pictures I took once they got the 4-wheeler running...




2 comments:
hahaha, that is so hilarious!!!!!
This looks like Papa and Rhett 24-25 years ago. This is great memories
Post a Comment