Monday, August 25, 2008
doing some thinking...
My friend Abby gave me an idea today. I've been worried lately about my blog having pictures of my kids and personal information and I think I've decided to make my blog private. I would just feel much safer that way knowing who is reading it. I'm going to send a mass email to my friends and family letting them know about the changes beforehand. If you want to continue reading my blog please send me an email or leave a comment to this post and I'll add you to the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Yay!! Add me, ADD ME!
me too...me too.
You must...I would perish without it...and as always, you have inspired me with a good idea...I need to do the same...DDH
Add me of course! :)
Me too Kylee , love the pictures of my grandkids !!
I Love checking out the pics, please add me to the list, Take Care, Justin
Oh absolutely, please!!!! I am loving your blog!
Post a Comment