Saturday, September 20, 2008

here we go again...

Claire has been showing all of her classic signs of an ear infection again today...ear pulling, crankiness, not wanting to lay down, and not wanting to eat. Poor baby. I know it can't be good when the last 2 infections have been WHILE she was on antibiotics to get rid of one. It literally makes me sick to think that we have spent basically 2 months of her life dealing with this...and she's only 9 months old! I want my sweet baby girl back...the one who laughs and smiles all the time.

So, I guess we'll be back in the dr.'s office to get a referral to an ear, nose, and throat dr. and see where to go from there. I know there are other options and I'm lucky to know moms who have advice for me such as taking her to a chiropractor and seeing about the possibility of a milk allergy that could be causing it, etc... I'm open to anything right now! Anything that will make my little girl better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little girl! I hope you get something figured out very soon! Keep me updated!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope you get some answers! Poor baby!