I finally finished Claire's birthday invitations. Now I just need to send them off to be printed. The actual ones don't have the black line, hehe....just didn't want to advertise my address on the web...
Welcome to our family blog! We are a small town all-American Texas family. I (Kylee) am a certified teacher, turned stay at home mom and photographer. I am married to my high school sweetheart and together we have 2 beautiful kiddos...Truett (5 1/2) and Claire (3). You're likely to see a variety of topics on this blog..including updates on our family, and lots of posts about my interests, which include crafting, some sewing, baking, organizing, and home decorating.
3 comments:
She is the CUTEST!! Awesome job on the invite.
You did a great job! Dylan's birthday is on the 22nd, so we're having his party on that day, too!
LOVE it...gosh, I can't believe she's almost ONE! Such a big girl!
Post a Comment