My blogging has become pretty rare lately and it's partly because of my computer. For some reason my computer will not pull up the blogger website. I just discovered tonight that Rhett's computer does it just fine. I have no idea what could be wrong! Anyway, things are forever changing in our household so here is what's been going on lately...
I took Truett to storytime at the library this morning. It takes him a while to get adjusted to new places and people so he was pretty reserved and shy. Hopefully he'll get used to it soon. I think he must be going through a growth spurt because he wants to eat all day long and he seems to need a tremendous amount of sleep lately. I guess we'll be pushing bedtime a bit earlier to compensate. He's been pretty ornery lately, but I'm thinking it's partially the fact that he's 3 now and supposedly 3 is worse than the "terrible 2's." I also think now that Claire is mobile and more interactive he feels the need to get attention from us by doing things he knows he shouldn't do. He's a very smart boy and wants to learn everything he can. He loves me to read to him and to help Rhett "work" so he can learn.
As I said, Claire is becoming much more interactive now. She loves playing no matter if it's with someone else or by herself. She is such a little explorer and wants to see and feel everything....and usually put it straight into her mouth too. She learned how to clap last week so now anytime we say "good job" she immediately starts clapping. Her 2 middle top teeth are finally popping through so hopefully she won't look like a vampire for much longer, haha. :-) She hasn't been sleeping well lately, but I know the fact that she's getting 2 teeth isn't helping any. Oh yes, she also looooves playing with Caesar. She gets really excited when she sees him and loves petting and chasing him.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
...Hail Ceasar...
Post a Comment