Tuesday, December 2, 2008

little girl on the go

Claire took her very first step 2 weeks ago. Since then, she has gradually been taking a few more at a time each day. Today I noticed that she was trying to walk everywhere! She is now getting from one room to the next before falling down. It's so cute to watch her because she's so proud of herself and smiles from ear to ear the entire time. Truett also encourages her and cheers her on when he sees her, which makes her even more proud. Watching her today made me emotional....I mean, walking is a big deal! It seems like the perfect way to start her 2nd year. I haven't captured a video yet, but I did snap a picture of her in motion a few nights ago while she had on her Christmas dress...

2 comments:

Abby Reed said...

awww, baby Claire is becoming a toddler :)

Congrats!

Don and Ida said...

Good job Claire!!!