A few nights ago we set up our tripod and tried to get some good pictures for our Christmas card. I had a vision of this perfect family photo where we all were color coordinated in front of our Christmas tree with everyone smiling, etc... Wrong! :-) I thought we got some really great shots until I put the pictures onto my computer and realized the new camera we got was on some strange setting and all the pictures were grainy and blurry. After spending most of our evening taking these pictures and trying to get the kids to cooperate I was really dreading taking more pictures. The next morning I took some leisurely shots of the kiddos and decided to just use their pictures for our card. Why stress over something so small as a Christmas card?! I still want to get a good family shot, but after we get over the trauma of the first round, haha. So, here are some of the pictures we took...grainy ones and all....
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sweet babies! what a lovely family :)
Love all the pics...and I know EXACTLY how you feel! LOL!
Post a Comment