Monday, January 5, 2009

another "quiet is never a good thing"

Remember my post about Claire having fun with a huge jar of vaseline a few months ago? Well, she's done it again...only this time with baby powder! I found her today in the aftermath, which was everything within 3 feet of her being totally white from the powder....shoes (inside and out), dresser, floor, her clothes, etc...) She seemed very proud of the mess she had made. I guess one good thing that came from the whole ordeal is that now she smells extremely baby fresh! :)

2 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Oh no!!! Lexie has gotten into the vaseline numerous times, but never the baby powder. What a mess!

Abby Reed said...

omg, you have to start taking pictures of these events.... they sound hilarious!!!! i still giggle when I think of the vasoline story, LOL!