Friday, February 13, 2009

my other album and a give-away!

OK, here is the other "badge album" book I made. This one was created for Rhett. I didn't include all the pictures, but it had the top 10 reasons why I love him with pictures.

And now for the best part....I decided that I love these little albums SO much that I want to create one for one lucky reader of my blog. Once I get interested in something like this, it almost turns into an obsession where I can't get enough, haha. All you have to do is leave me a comment in this post. I will use the website random.org to decide who will be the winner Tuesday night. The winner will just need to send me the digital pics they want included and any text they want with the photos.



5 comments:

Abby Reed said...

Oh wow, how exciting!! Don't laugh... if I win, I would like it to be one about my doggy Ollie.

You are pretty much the most creative person I know!!!!! Look our moms -- Kylee Kerby just took "domesticated goddess" to a whole other level ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Kylee. You pretty much put me to shame! If I win does that mean I actually would have to print out pictures? Haha.

kim said...

i think those are cute.

Jess said...

Love these albums!! They are perfect purse size. Great idea!

Carole said...

You are so darn creative Kylee !! Those are adorable