Friday, February 13, 2009
remember that project...
Remember that project I mentioned a week or so ago? Well, I'm finally ready to share it! As most of you know, I love scrapbooking, especially digital scrapbooking. I am creating digital scrapbooks for both kids, then I have then printed in a nice neat book and shipped to me. For those who don't know, digital scrapbooking is just like the old school type, except you don't use glue, paper, scissors, etc.. You can buy (or get freebies) digital scrapbooking supplies and use a program to put them together just like a scrapbook. You choose your digital paper, elements, etc... It's basically the same as scrapbooking, just without the mess! I love it and have used it for many other projects including wall hangings for my house, especially in the kids' rooms. I also love creating things with it for gifts. This is where my idea stemmed from. I was browsing digi scrapbooking stuff and came across these nifty little "badge albums." It's basically a mini scrapbook that you insert into name badge holders. I thought it was adorable and the perfect gift. I made one for my mom and one for Rhett for Valentine's Day. I am in love with these mini scrapbooks and can't wait to make one of my own...if nothing else but to carry around in my purse so that I can look at my favorite pics of my kiddos whenever I please. Anyway, the following is the book I created for my mom with pictures of her kids and grandkids with reasons why we love her. I included an actual picture of the first and last page and then a few of the digital creations of the other pages below. Check back later because I'm going to posting my other book along with a surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
That is beautiful. What scrapbooking software or service do you use?
That is really, really pretty!
Very pretty!!!
So clever. This would be a fun GA thing to do...You could take pics and stuff and make the girls books at the end of the class to give them something to remember the time. Just a thought. :-)
These are so super cute Kylee!!!
Post a Comment