Tuesday, March 10, 2009

little bookworm

This is where you'll find Claire most of the time...unless she's dumping toys out of the bins or prancing around with her new Tinkerbell purse that is. :-) She LOVES books. She loves looking at them, dumping them all on the floor, having them read to her, pointing out the pictures, and as you can see in the picture, she loves to make a huge pile of books on the floor and sit amongst them while 'reading' her favorites. She's really into the Roger Priddy "Happy Baby" books because they have real-life pictures....Truett always loved them too. If you look closely you can also see Claire's new big girl haircut I gave her this morning. Of course I didn't cut any off the back because I want it to grow long...I just trimmed up the front and gave her more of a 'style.'

5 comments:

kim said...

i was just tinking of cutting sofia's hair... except i want to cut the back and the front grow. how funny... we are opposites! claire is a doll

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That is so sweet! Lexie hides in her closet, and reads her books. I can't believe it was already time for a hair cut!

Kylee said...

haha, I think I've been cutting her hair since she was 6 months old...but always just a tiny trim on the bangs or to make it straight in the back

Elizabeth said...

So pretty with her new haircut. And, both of my boys are also in love with books. It's a good feeling that they're doing something so good for them :)

Abby Reed said...

I still can't get over what a mini-Kylee that sweet baby is!!!