Not sure why, but earlier I was just thinking about Claire being 18 months old now and trying to remember what Truett was like at that age. So, I had to take a trip down memory lane and look at pictures of him from that time. We had just moved to our current house a few months prior....

Looking back really makes me miss that little guy. Now he's a big independent boy who is about to turn 4, start preschool, plays tee-ball, and wants to spend all his time with his grandparents. Where does the time go!?




3 comments:
awww, baby boy. He is sooo cute!
Where does the time go?
Do not forget that you are still very young. I would like to be young again.
Blue is my favourite colour and many images on my blog are blue ones. Our FIAT DOBLO car which is on my blog (see 15 November 2008 if you have time enough) is a blue one as well.
With kind regards
Milano
i d the same with my kids i look back at the older ones pics and compare too at specific ages too. its hard to remember sometimes.
Post a Comment