
Truett used to love "Blues Clues." I remember laying on the couch everyday for 3 months with terrible morning (more like all day) sickness when I was pregnant with Claire and watching Blues Clues over and over. His 2nd birthday party theme was even Blues Clues and I made him this cake...
.jpg)
Well, a few months after Truett's birthday he was over it and onto something else, but I still had several of the episodes in my DVR. About a month ago Claire took up an interest in the show as well. I don't know what it is about the show that made both of my children fall in love. Claire won't watch anything else. She loves dancing and singing with Joe! I think I see another Blue cake in the future!
1 comment:
lol thats cute. mine never liked that show. they like max and ruby and wuzby now
Post a Comment