hanging out in his favorite room, the kids playroom!
Monday, July 20, 2009
saying goodbye
It seems surreal to even be typing this, but yesterday morning our little Cooper had an unfortunate accident with a car and is now in heaven, frolicking and playing with Caeser I'm sure. It was a very traumatic event for Rhett and I...we're just thankful that Truett was not here to see it...as he was enjoying a weekend at his grandparents. Cooper had only been with us a short 7 months, but was very much a part of our family. He loved us and protected us. We were devastated and even more so at the thought of having to tell Truett the bad news. We told him this morning and he took it very well...much better than we had anticipated.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Again, I'm just SO sorry...
Oh Kylee..... I am so sorry, I know this had to be so tough for you, especially following Ceaser...
Love ya.
I just saw your status on fb, and had to check your blog to see what happened. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
I'm so sorry for your loss. And so quickly after your last :( I'm sending hugs!!!
Dang...awful sorry...
I am very sorry for your loss.
Milano
Rest in Peace Little Cooper. I know Caesar is right now showing him all the wonderful things about Heaven and they both are still watching over your sweet family.
oh my! how sad. i remember when you got him. poor doggie
Post a Comment