With Truett starting preschool in the fall we have been working on his writing skills. Of course, before that we have been practicing the alphabet for at least the past year. He has gotten much better at writing, especially his own name. Last night I bought him a Transformers spiral notebook to practice writing in and was very thrilled this morning to see this:
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Wow! What a big kid!
great job
Way to go, Truett!
Such an effort deservesa comment. Good work, Truett!
Way to go! Aren't you one proud momma? Hannah came up to me today with a paper she had written Hannah and Toy on. I almost cried! :)
Can't believe we have preschoolers! AHH!!
I nominated you for a Honest Scrap Award on my blog.
With kind regards
Milano
Good Job TRU!!! WOW!
Way to go, Truett!!!
Post a Comment