Normally when I take pictures of my kiddos I snap 100's and hope that at least a few turn out. This was exactly the "method to my madness" last week when I wanted to get some cute 4 year photos of Truett and a few cute ones of Claire. When I got home and started going through the photos I was seriously laughing out loud while sitting at my laptop. Truett was being very, let's say, 'animated' that day. I thought it would be fun to share the "blooper" pics so here they are...
Welcome to our family blog! We are a small town all-American Texas family. I (Kylee) am a certified teacher, turned stay at home mom and photographer. I am married to my high school sweetheart and together we have 2 beautiful kiddos...Truett (5 1/2) and Claire (3). You're likely to see a variety of topics on this blog..including updates on our family, and lots of posts about my interests, which include crafting, some sewing, baking, organizing, and home decorating.
1 comment:
Too funny! Blooper pics are the best!
Post a Comment