Tuesday, August 18, 2009

future cheerleader?

I have been browsing lots of photography websites lately looking for some inspiration. One 'style' I have seen and fell in love with was using beautiful furniture outdoors...I think it's very cool and unexpected. Then last week a friend of mine posted some pictures she took using an antique chair outdoors. I knew then that I had to try it! My mother in law has the perfect couch so we decided to make the trip to Muleshoe and borrow her couch for some family photos. It was quite a sight seeing the guys hauling that delicate red antique couch out into a pasture. Claire really was not in the mood for pictures (what's new?!) so we were trying anything we could to get a good shot. We were taking a mini break while Rhett was throwing Claire up in the air. Luckily the camera was still going, otherwise we would have missed this shot!

I came across this picture while editing and think it's the funniest thing EVER. Everytime I look at it I laugh. :-) I'll post the rest when I'm finished editing!

7 comments:

Abby Reed said...

Love the idea!! A couple months ago, Tyler bought me this antique black sitting chair, it has so much character, and I have been dying to use it in the middle of an old dirt road or something, but haven't had a client who really "grasped" the concept. I hope to use it during Senior pics this year though... fingers crossed!

Michelle K said...

Those are cute pictures! Great idea. I never thought about antique or even cute furniture outside. May need to try that one day. You are creative.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Very cute! I have a chair set aside for that very purpose!

Anonymous said...

Wow who took that Picture?
-Landon

Kylee said...

Who took that picture you ask? This guy named Lonnie, er Landon I mean! LOL

kim said...

that is funny hehehe

milano desen said...

Those are very beautiful pictures.
With kind regards
Milano