Friday, August 14, 2009

Truett's 4 year pics (and of course, a few of Claire too!)

Yesterday Rhett and I decided to try and get some pictures of the kids, to mark Truett's 4 years and also because I never got around to taking pictures of Claire when she turned 18 months old. I'm not sure why, but it's so much harder for me to take pictures of my own children. I was thankful to get at least a few cute shots...even though I couldn't get Claire to look at me for anything! Anyway, enjoy! (Truett, 4 years old - Claire, 20 months old)

5 comments:

kim said...

those are cute. i like the colors in the first one of truett and boy does claire have the cutest little teeth

milano desen said...

Very beautiful pictures of very beautiful children.
Congratulations

Milano

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Very cute pics! They are both looking so grown up...especially Truett!!! The last one is adorable!

Michelle K said...

Cute! Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! Fingers crossed that we got a few good ones yesterday!!!