I have lots of things to talk about, but none of them are really worth their own posts so I decided to create a post with all of my random thoughts or small things I want to share:
I have finally updated my photog website with new pictures and such. Check it out by clicking on my button over to the right ---> or go to www.kyleekphotography.com
Speaking of photography, I have 2 weddings coming up this fall!
Claire is in full-talking mode all of the sudden. I think it's adorable how she calls Truett "T" and Daddy "LaLa"
Not this weekend but the next, my mom, my sister, and I are flying to Austin to hit up the San Marcos outlet malls for the weekend. It will be our 3rd annual Mother/Daughter shopping trip there. Everyone keeps asking me if Claire is going. Not this year....she still doesn't like shopping!
If you remember from last year, I teach GA's at our church (Girls in Action). We're about to start up again at the end of this month and I will be teaching 1st and 2nd grades. I've been working really hard on getting my classroom ready lately.
Rhett is still working away on the tree-house. He is so resourceful and has managed to get almost all of the supplies (at least the wood and sheet metal) for FREE! Can't beat that! Truett is beyond excited about it being 'almost' finished.
Making Truett's birthday cake has really made me miss my 'old self.' By my old self, I mean the mommy who handmade everything, did lots of crafty things around the house, cooked yummy dinners, baked all the time, etc... Since the photography thing started I have been more like the mommy who is on the phone all the time and is too tired to cook a big meal much less bake anything. Plus my digi scrapbooking and crafts have been pushed to the side. I'm hoping to be able to balance it a lot better in the future!
I really think my nose is broken. Seriously. Rhett is going to die when he sees this, but he accidentally smacked me in the nose Sunday at Truett's party with a boogie board (thankfully everyone had left by then) It has been swollen since then and bruised and it hurts like crazy!
And lastly (for tonight anyway) the countdown has begun....Truett starts preschool in exactly 4 weeks!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I wish you lots of success with the photography of the weddings that are coming up.
Milano
Hope your nose is okay... yay for your wedding photography (be sure you buy a second camera by then... trust me, it's a MUST have for a wedding... oh, and a flash. Must have the flash!) and aww, your kids are growing up so fast!!!!!
Ouch! Good luck on the weddings. I am sure you will do a great job. Can't wait to see the pictures on your website.
So sorry to hear about your nose...OUCH! Dylan starts school 4 weeks from today, too!
Post a Comment