I just got home from Phoenix a few days ago...visiting my brother again. He is doing GREAT! While I was there he was in rehab and starting to walk again with a walker and wheelchair. Today he went HOME! He will still follow up with rehab and use a walker, but he's home! It is such a miracle. 6 1/2 weeks ago he was in very very bad condition and ICU and today he is walking and at home! He swears he'll be hunting again by December, even if he has to camouflage his walker (his words, not mine).
Truett is learning a lot in preschool and is about to start playing soccer. In school they're working on their letters right now and handwriting. He has his first party at school next week...I'm so excited!
Claire will be 2 in a month and a few days. Seriously, where did the time go? I can't believe my baby is going to be 2. That also means I better start planning her birthday party! She is talking more now and loves playing with her babies and also loves wearing lots of necklaces.
What are Rhett and I doing? Well, Rhett is trying to find an inexpensive 4 door pickup...now that the kids are older and ride with him a lot more. His truck is not carseat safe at all. We're both also working hard on the classes we teach at church on Wednesday nights. I'm enjoying my mothers' bible study with some great friends and am keeping very busy with my photography!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm so glad your brother has improved so much! I've been praying. I went through almost the exact same situation with my nephew and I know how draining it is. What a relief and blessing that he is going home!
Glad Truett is doing well in school!
I can't believe that Claire is turning 2...wow!
Kylee K:
So glad to hear about your brother...glad you made it home safe...
Our best to Truett, ClairBear and Rhett....
wow I am glad your brother is ok so quick.
Post a Comment