Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!

I must say that Rhett and I don't really get into Halloween much. This year the kids were extremely excited about all our community functions and such for Halloween. We attended a trunk-or-treat, the carnival at the Science Spectrum, and a pajama party at our church for the little kids. On Halloween we spent most of the day visiting Rhett's grandparents in Amherst so they could see the kids all dressed up. Truett was Spiderman and Claire was a pumpkin. We got a late start to trick-or-treating and ended up going to only a handful of houses (Sorry we missed you, Don and Ida!)
I can't help but recall my Halloween 2 years ago. I was majorly pregnant with Claire...she would be born less than a month later...
Here are our pics from this year...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute but very uncomfortable, thanks for sharing my beautiful babies!!!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Maw Maw

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

They look cute!!!

kim said...

cuties. either truett shrank or claire has grown big!

Ida said...

Kylee, I'm so sorry we missed you kids! I had some special things set aside for Truett and Claire and then we were bombarded by goblins of all shapes and sizes and nearly ran out of candy! So sorry we closed up too soon, we're like chickens (old chickens) and go to roost when the sun sets. Hope those cuties got lots of treats and no tricks!