Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Is it that time again!?

It seems like I was just posting Claire's 1st birthday pics on here. Now she's about to be TWO!! I spent some time last weekend taking pictures of her to use on her invitations and plan on taking some more with her birthday tutu and t-shirt. Here is a sneak peek of the pics I have so far....

5 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great job on the pics! She is so cute!

Michelle K said...

The pictures are ADORABLE!!!! Great Job!

kim said...

adorable pics. adorable baby girl and adorable outfit on her too. you are so lucky! sofia still refuses any bows in her hair. Its a mess. I am thinking of just cutting all her hair off so people won't assume I don't even brush her hair, or pretty her up. at least a bald baby would be understandable but a mop head frizzy baby girl does not work! LOL.

Ida said...

Hard to believe that pretty little girl is already two years old. Weren't we just at her one year old party?! Unbelievable!

Elizabeth said...

You have quite the model on your hands!! I love that she poses for you :) My kids always shut their eyes and/or pick their noses. Maybe I need you to come take pictures for me!!