Monday, April 19, 2010

a few random things...

*Truett is insisting that he needs a baby brother. He wants to name him Huey. He tells me his new baby brother can use his 'old' carseat and wear his old clothes.

*Claire is becoming the cross of a bag-lady and a hoarder. Haha. She loves STUFF. Little trinkets in her pockets, purses, backpack, bed, everywhere. Lately she has started filling up her grocery cart with all her favorite stuff and she pushes it all around the house, wherever she goes. Her favorite things lately have been her pretend blowdryer, straightening iron, curling iron, and brush. She is always fixing her hair and mine too!
*Truett had his 1st Tball game of the season tonight. It was so fun! Of course I am a dork and got myself and Claire matching shirts with the team since Rhett is coaching and already had a shirt. I thought our matching shirts were cute!

*Claire also likes money. The good part is, pennies are totally fine with her! :-) She likes having a few coins in her pocket at all times!

*Truett is still loving Pre-K. Mommy is NOT liking the 60 miles of driving per day though!

3 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope Truett enjoys T-ball. I saw your pictures on facebook, and he looks so cute!
Lexie does the same thing with the cart, and Dylan wants a baby, too. Well, two babies-a boy and a girl named Frog and Flower.
Do you seriously drive 60 miles a day?!? That's incredible. I leave our house 5 minutes before drop off and pick up!

Kylee said...

That is too funny Stef...Frog and Flower. LOL Yes, I do drive 60 miles per day and that's taking Truett to school, coming home, going to pick him up, coming home again...doesn't include if I need to run any errands, etc..

kim said...

how did I miss this post? baby huey/ omg that is hilarious. there was an old movie we rented a while back about baby huey...you the know duck? anyway its this big giant duck that wears a diaper and my kids all think that movie is hilarious.